The Medical Letter Institutional Site License
- Online searchable access to The Medical Letter on Drugs and Therapeutics - Unbiased critical evaluation of drugs, with special emphasis on new drugs. Published bi-weekly.
- Evidence-based, peer-reviewed evaluations of new FDA-approved drugs with conclusions reached by a consensus of experts
- New information on previously approved drugs including pivotal clinical trials, new indications, and safety warnings
- Consensus recommendations for the preferred and alternative treatments for common disorders
- Comparative reviews of drugs for a given indication with particular attention to clinical efficacy, adverse effects, drug interactions, and cost
- Meta-search compatible - The Medical Letter Site License is compatible with meta-search portals
- Online CME/CE - Earn up to 52 AMA PRA Category 1 credits annually with exams based on the content of The Medical Letter.
- Mobile App for iOS, Android, and Kindle Fire – Access The Medical Letter on Drugs and Therapeutics and take free CME/CE directly from your mobile device. Available on Apple’s App Store, Google Play, and Amazon’s App Store for Android.
- Online access to Drug Interactions from The Medical Letter - An evidence-based, searchable database of clinically relevant drug interactions. This program is currently being reviewed and expanded.
- Online PDF version of The Medical Letter's Handbook of Antimicrobial Therapy and Drugs for Parasitic Infections.
- Hardcover Annual Volumes of The Medical Letter on Drugs and Therapeutics and Treatment Guidelines from The Medical Letter. (The final hardcover edition of Treatment Guidelines will be available in July 2014 and include all issues published from January 2013 through June 2014.)
We have a pricing structure based on the potential number of end users that ranges from small group access to several thousand users. Please e-mail us for further information regarding The Medical Letter's pricing platform for Institutional Site License subscriptions.