The Medical Letter Group Site License
- Online searchable access to The Medical Letter on Drugs and Therapeutics - Unbiased critical evaluation of drugs, with special emphasis on new drugs. Published bi-weekly.
- Online searchable access to Treatment Guidelines from The Medical Letter - Review articles of drugs for treatment of common disorders, including recommendations for first choice and alternative drugs with assessments of effectiveness and safety. Published monthly.
- Online CME/CE for physicians and pharmacists - Earn up to 50 credits (26 AMA PRA Category 1 credits annually with exams based on The Medical Letter content, or up to 24 AMA PRA Category 1 credits annually with exams based on Treatment Guidelines content).
- Medical Letter Mobile App for iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, Android and Kindle Fire – Free download of the Medical Letter App. Access The Medical Letter on Drugs and Therapeutics and Treatment Guidelines from The Medical Letter on your mobile device. Also contains Drug and Disease Indexes plus a search for fast reference. Available on Apple’s App Store, Android Market, and Amazon’s App Store for Android.
- Online access to Drug Interactions from The Medical Letter - an evidence-based, searchable database of clinically relevant drug interactions. This program is currently being reviewed and expanded.
- Online PDF version of The Medical Letter Handbook of Antimicrobial Therapy and Drugs for Parasitic Infections.
- Hardcover Annual Volumes of The Medical Letter on Drugs and Therapeutics and Treatment Guidelines from The Medical Letter.
Please click here to register for a Group Site License FREE TRIAL.
We have a pricing structure based on the potential number of end users that ranges from small group access to several thousand users.
Please e-mail us for further information regarding The Medical Letter's pricing platform for Group Site License subscriptions.