Your Medical Letter Site License trial will include:
- Online searchable access to The Medical Letter on Drugs and Therapeutics
- Evidence-based, peer-reviewed evaluations of new FDA-approved drugs with conclusions reached by a consensus of experts
- New information on previously approved drugs including pivotal clinical trials, new indications, and safety warnings
- Consensus recommendations for the preferred and alternative treatments for common disorders
- Comparative reviews of drugs for a given indication with particular attention to clinical efficacy, adverse effects, drug interactions, and cost
- Meta-search compatible – The Medical Letter Site License is compatible with meta-search portals
- Online CME/CE – Each individual can earn up to 52 credits annually, including ABIM MOC points, with exams based on the content of The Medical Letter on Drugs and Therapeutics.
- Mobile App for iOS, Android, and Kindle Fire – All users can access The Medical Letter on Drugs and Therapeutics and take CME/CE exams directly from their mobile device. Available on Apple’s App Store, Google Play, and Amazon’s App Store.
Questions or need assistance? Contact Elaine Reaney-Tomaselli (firstname.lastname@example.org or 703 780-7022)