Exclusive Offer for Pharmacist Moms Group Members
|With all the new drugs and changes in therapeutics,
how do you keep up?
The Medical Letter provides concise, timely, unbiased information – free of pharmaceutical industry influence.
Your one-year subscription includes:
- 26 issues of The Medical Letter: access online and with our mobile app. Includes online access to archives of past issues (1988-present).
- Up to 52 CE credits - FREE. The Medical Letter is accredited by ACPE to provide continuing education credits to pharmacists.
- Evidence-based, peer-reviewed evaluations of new FDA-approved drugs with conclusions reached by a consensus of experts.
- New information on previously approved drugs including pivotal clinical trials, new indications, and safety warnings.
- Comparative reviews and recommendations of all of the preferred and alternative treatments for a given indication with particular attention to clinical efficacy, adverse effects, drug interactions, and cost.
Term: 1 year - $98