The Medical Letter on Drugs and Therapeutics
Prescription drug information and drug facts since 1959The Medical Letter is a peer-reviewed biweekly publication which provides:
- Unbiased critical evaluation of FDA-approved drugs, with a special emphasis on new drugs.
- Appraisal of new drugs for effectiveness, toxicity and cost, and discussion of possible alternatives.
- An occasional review of a new non-drug treatment or a new diagnostic aid.
Our editorial process relies on a consensus of experts to ensure the information in our articles is presented in a balanced and scientifically supported manner.
Your subscription to The Medical Letter includes:
- Print version published and mailed biweekly (26 issues/year)
- Online access to current issue and archives from 1988 to the present
- The Mobile Collection for your smartphone:
Access your subscription from your smartphone on our mobile site - m.medicalletter.org or download our free app for iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, Android and Kindle Fire
- FREE online per issue CME/CE
Publisher: The Medical Letter, Inc.
Editions: English, Canadian English, French, Italian
Other Medical Letter products
Purchase a binder to hold your print copies.
Purchase the annual bound volumes containing Medical Letter articles from past years.