The Medical Letter Site License
The Medical Letter Site License is specifically tailored and priced to your unique circumstances. With a tiered site license pricing structure, any group, be it large or small, can afford economical access to all The Medical Letter has to offer. Contact us to discuss your distinct needs.
All Medical Letter Site Licenses include:
- Online searchable access to The Medical Letter on Drugs and Therapeutics
- Evidence-based, peer-reviewed evaluations of new FDA-approved drugs with conclusions reached by a consensus of experts
- New information on previously approved drugs including pivotal clinical trials, new indications, and safety warnings
- Consensus recommendations for the preferred and alternative treatments for common disorders
- Comparative reviews of drugs for a given indication with particular attention to clinical efficacy, adverse effects, drug interactions, and cost
- Meta-search compatible - The Medical Letter Site License is compatible with meta-search portals
- Online CME/CE - Each individual can earn up to 52 credits annually, including ABIM MOC points, with exams based on the content of The Medical Letter on Drugs and Therapeutics.
- Mobile App for iOS, Android, and Kindle Fire – All users can access The Medical Letter on Drugs and Therapeutics and take CME/CE exams directly from their mobile device. Available on Apple’s App Store, Google Play, and Amazon’s App Store.