6. P Marteau et al. Combined oral and enema treatment with Pentasa (mesalazine) is superior to oral therapy alone in patients with extensive mild/moderate active ulcerative colitis: a randomised, double blind, placebo controlled study. Gut 2005; 54:960.
17. FDA drug safety communication: safety review update on reports of hepatosplenic T-cell lymphoma in adolescents and young adults receiving tumor necrosis factor (TNF) blockers, azathioprine, and/or mercaptopurine. Available at http://www.fda.gov. Accessed February 7, 2012.
26. GR Lichtenstein et al. American Gastroenterological Association Institute medical position statement on corticosteroids, immunomodulators, and infliximab in inflammatory bowel disease. Gastroenterology 2006; 130:935.
36. S Danese et al. Successful induction of clinical response and remission with certolizumab pegol in Crohn’s disease patients refractory or intolerant to infliximab: a real-life multicenter experience of compassionate use. Inflamm Bowel Dis 2008; 14:1168.
43. US Food & Drug Administration. FDA News Release: FDA permits marketing of first test for risk of rare brain infection in some people treated with Tysabri. January 20, 2012. Available at: http://www.fda.gov. Accessed February 7, 2012.