|Subscribers: Log in to read full article. Not a subscriber? Subscribe or purchase article.|
1. LT Goodnough and A Shander. How I treat warfarin-associated coagulopathy in patients with intracerebral hemorrhage. Blood 2011; 117:6091.
2. J Ansell et al. Pharmacology and management of the vitamin K antagonists: American College of Chest Physicians Evidence-Based Clinical Practice Guidelines (8th Edition). Chest 2008; 133:160S.
3. MT Robinson et al. Safety of recombinant activated factor VII in patients with warfarin-associated hemorrhages of the central nervous system. Stroke 2010; 41:1459.
4. WD Freeman et al. Recombinant factor VIIa for rapid reversal of warfarin anticoagulation in acute intracranial hemorrhage. Mayo Clin Proc 2004; 79: 1495.
5. EM Bershad and JI Suarez. Prothrombin complex concentrates for oral anticoagulant therapy-related intracranial hemorrhage: a review of the literature. Neurocrit Care 2010; 12:403.
6. KS Schick et al. Prothrombin complex concentrate in surgical patients: retrospective evaluation of vitamin K antagonist reversal and treatment of severe bleeding. Crit Care 2009; 13:R191.