|Subscribers: Log in to read full article. Not a subscriber? Subscribe or purchase article.|
1. AE Fiore et al. Antiviral agents for the treatment and chemoprophylaxis of influenza – Recommendations of the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP). MMWR Recomm Rep 2011; 60:1.
2. S Ng et al. Effects of oseltamivir treatment on duration of clinical illness and viral shedding and household transmission of influenza virus. Clin Infect Dis 2010; 50:707.
3. V Hiba et al. Benefit of early treatment with oseltamivir in hospitalized patients with documented 2009 influenza A (H1N1): retrospective cohort study. J Antimicrob Chemother 2011; 66:1150.
4. N Lee et al. Outcomes of adults hospitalized with severe influenza. Thorax 2010; 65:510.
5. QM Le et al. A community cluster of oseltamivir-resistant cases of 2009 H1N1 influenza. N Engl J Med 2010; 362:86.
6. World Health Organization (WHO). Summary of influenza antiviral susceptibility surveillance findings, September 2010 - March 2011. Available at www.who.int. Accessed December 19, 2011.
7. RE Ariano et al. Enteric absorption and pharmacokinetics of oseltamivir in critically ill patients with pandemic (H1N1) influenza. CMAJ 2010; 182:357.
8. IM Kidd et al. H1N1 pneumonitis treated with intravenous zanamivir. Lancet 2009; 374:1036.
9. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). 2011-2012 influenza antiviral medications: a summary for clinicians. Available at www.cdc.gov. Accessed December 19, 2011.
10. N Khazeni et al. Systemic review: safety and efficacy of extended-duration antiviral chemoprophylaxis against pandemic and seasonal influenza. Ann Intern Med 2009; 151:464.
11. JK Louie et al. Severe 2009 H1N1 influenza in pregnant and postpartum women in California. N Engl J Med 2010; 362:27.
12. AM Siston et al. Pandemic 2009 influenza A (H1N1) virus illness among pregnant women in the United States. JAMA 2010; 303:1517.