|Subscribers: Log in to read full article. Not a subscriber? Subscribe or purchase article.|
1. ME Rho and CT Tang. The efficacy of lumbar epidural steroid injections: transforaminal, interlaminar, and caudal approaches. Phys Med Rehabil Clin N Am 2011; 22:139.
2. B Benny and P Azari. The efficacy of lumbosacral transforaminal epidural steroid injections: a comprehensive literature review. J Back Musculoskelet Rehabil 2011; 24:67.
3. M Benoist et al. Epidural steroid injections in the management of low-back pain with radiculopathy: an update of their efficacy and safety. Eur Spine J 2011Sep 16 (epub).
4. NA Quraishi. Transforaminal injection of corticosteroids for lumbar radiculopathy: systematic review and meta-analysis. Eur Spine J 2011 Sept 4 (epub).
5. K Bush and S Hillier. Outcome of cervical radiculopathy treated with periradicular/epidural corticosteroid injections: a prospective study with independent clinical review. Eur Spine J 1996; 5:319.
6. JW Kwon et al. Cervical interlaminar epidural steroid injection for neck pain and cervical radiculopathy: effect and prognostic factors. Skeletal Radiol 2007; 36:431.
7. JW Lee et al. Cervical transforaminal epidural steroid injection for the management of cervical radiculopathy: a comparative study of particulate versus non-particulate steroids. Skeletal Radiol 2009; 38:1077.
8. L Anderberg et al. Transforaminal steroid injections for the treatment of cervical radiculopathy: a prospective and randomised study. Eur Spine J 2007; 16:321.
9. A Abbasi et al. Complications of interlaminar cervical epidural steroid injections: a review of the literature. Spine 2007; 32:2144.
10. B Benny et al. Complications of cervical transforaminal epidural steroid injections. Am J Phys Med Rehabil 2010; 89:601.