|Subscribers: Log in to read full article. Not a subscriber? Subscribe or purchase article.|
1. Drugs for diabetes. Treat Guidel Med Lett 2011; 9:47.
2. Linagliptin/metformin (Jentadueto) for type 2 diabetes. Med Lett Drugs Ther 2012; 54:37.
3. P Aschner et al. Insulin glargine versus sitagliptin in insulin-naive patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus uncontrolled on metformin (EASIE): a multicentre, randomised open-label trial. Lancet 2012; 379:2262.
4. B Gallwitz et al. Exenatide twice daily versus glimepiride for prevention of glycaemic deterioration in patients with type 2 diabetes with metformin failure (EUREXA): an open-label, randomised controlled trial. Lancet 2012; 379:2270.
5. B Gallwitz et al. 2-year efficacy and safety of linagliptin compared with glimepiride in patients with type 2 diabetes inadequately controlled on metformin: a randomised, double-blind, non-inferiority trial. Lancet 2012; June 27 (epub).