3. Panel of Antiretroviral Guidelines for Adults and Adolescents. Guidelines for the use of antiretroviral agents in HIV-1-infected adults and adolescents. Department of Health and Human Services. Updated February 12, 2013. Available at www.aidsinfo.nih.gov. Accessed September 23, 2013.
5. F Raffi et al. Once-daily dolutegravir versus raltegravir in antiretroviral-naive adults with HIV-1 infection: 48 week results from the randomized, double-blind, non-inferiority SPRING-2 study. Lancet 2013; 381:735.
6. S Walmsley et al. Dolutegravir + abacavir/lamivudine once daily statistically superior to tenofovir/emtricitabine/efavirenz: 48-week results - SINGLE. Presented at 52nd Interscience Conference on Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy. San Francisco, CA; September 9-12, 2012. Available at www.natap.org/2012/ICAAC/ICAAC_06.htm. Accessed September 20, 2013.
7. J Feinberg et al. Once-daily dolutegravir (DTG) is superior to darunavir/ritonavir (DRV/r) in antiretroviral naive adults: 48 week results from FLAMINGO. Presented at 53rd Interscience Conference on Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy. Denver, CO; September 10-13, 2013. Available at www.natap.org/2013/ICAAC/ICAAC_24.htm. Accessed September 20, 2013.
8. P Cahn et al. Dolutegravir versus raltegravir in antiretroviralexperienced, integrase-inhibitor-naive adults with HIV: week 48 results from the randomized, double-blind, non-inferiority SAILING study. Lancet 2013; 382:700.
9. G Nichols et al. Phase 3 assessment of dolutegravir 50 mg twice daily in HIV-1-infected subjects with raltegravir and/or elvitegravir resistance in VIKING-3: week 24 results of all 183 patients enrolled. Presented at 7th IAS Conference on HIV pathogenesis, treatment, and prevention. Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia; June 30-July 3, 2013. Available at: pag.ias2013.org/abstracts.aspx?qid=3069. Accessed September 23, 2013.
10. JJ Eron et al. Safety and Efficacy of Dolutegravir in Treatment-Experienced Subjects With Raltegravir-Resistant HIV Type 1 Infection: 24-Week Results of the VIKING Study. J Infect Dis 2013; 207:740.