|Subscribers: Log in to read full article. Not a subscriber? Subscribe or purchase article.|
1. Drugs for menopausal symptoms. Med Lett Drugs Ther 2012; 54:41.
2. JE Rossouw et al. Risks and benefits of estrogen plus progestin in healthy postmenopausal women: principal results from the Women’s Health Initiative randomized controlled trial. JAMA 2002; 288:321.
3. JE Manson et al. Estrogen plus progestin and the risk of coronary heart disease. N Engl J Med 2003; 349:523.
4. S Mirkin and BS Komm. Tissue-selective estrogen complexes for postmenopausal women. Maturitas 2013; 76:213.
5. JV Pinkerton et al. Relief of vasomotor symptoms with the tissue-selective estrogen complex containing bazedoxifene/conjugated estrogens: a randomized, controlled trial. Menopause 2009; 16:1116.
6. R Lindsay et al. Efficacy of tissue-selective estrogen complex of bazedoxifene/conjugated estrogens for osteoporosis prevention in at-risk postmenopausal women. Fertil Steril 2009; 92:1045.
7. JV Pinkerton et al. Effects of bazedoxifene/conjugated estrogens on the endometrium and bone: a randomized trial. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 2014; 99:E189.
8. SL Silverman et al. Sustained efficacy and safety of bazedoxifene in preventing fractures in postmenopausal women with osteoporosis: results of a 5-year, randomized, placebo-controlled study. Osteoporos Int 2012; 23:351.
9. Inhibitors and inducers of CYP enzymes and P-glycoprotein. Med Lett Drugs Ther 2013; 55:e44.
10. Approximate wholesale acquisition cost (WAC). Source: Analy$ource® Monthly (Selected from FDB MedKnowledge™) April 5, 2014. Reprinted with permission by FDB, Inc. All rights reserved. ©2014. www.fdbhealth.com/policies/drug-pricing-policy. Actual retail prices may be higher.