6. S Grozinsky-Glasberg et al. Thyroxine-triiodothyronine combination therapy versus thyroxine monotherapy for clinical hypothyroidism: meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 2006; 91:2592.
7. V Panicker et al. Common variation in the DIO2 gene predicts baseline psychological well-being and response to combination thyroxine plus triiodithyronine therapy in hypothyroid patients. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 2009; 94:1623.
10. MI Surks and JG Hollowell. Age-specific distribution of serum thyrotropin and antithyroid antibodies in the US population: implications for the prevalence of subclinical hypothyroidism. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 2007; 92:4575.
19. American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists. American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists medical guidelines for clinical practice for the evaluation and treatment of hyperthyroidism and hypothyroidism. Endocr Pract 2002; 8:457.
22. American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, Committee on Practice Bulletins. ACOG Practice Bulletin. Clinical management guidelines for obstetricians-gynecologists. Number 32, November 2001. Thyroid disease in pregnancy. Obstet Gynecol 2001; 98:879.