Subscription to The Medical Letter On Drugs and Therapeutics
The Medical Letter is a biweekly publication that provides:
- Evidence-based, peer-reviewed evaluations of new FDA-approved drugs with conclusions reached by a consensus of experts
- New information on previously approved drugs including pivotal clinical trials, new indications, and safety warnings
- Consensus recommendations for the preferred and alternative treatments for common disorders
- Comparative reviews of all of the drugs for a given indication with particular attention to clinical efficacy, adverse effects, drug interactions, and cost
- An occasional review of a new non-drug treatment or a new diagnostic aid
- Up to 52 CME credits per year – online or on your mobile device, including ABIM MOC points
I've been a fan of The Medical Letter for 45 years!
I was introduced to The Medical Letter as a 3rd year pharmacy student when we were all required to get a student subscription. I have been reading and enjoying it ever since. It is a great way to keep up on such a broad range of timely topics and in-depth updates on drug... More
Submitted by P. Witkowski
The Medical Letter is truly an excellent resource
Thank you very much for many years of excellent information and service which helped me take better care of my patients more times than I could possibly count. The Medical Letter is truly an excellent resource.
Submitted by J. Sullivan
Continuing Medical Education
CME is available to both subscribers and non-subscribers. Subscribers to The Medical Letter can earn up to 52 credits per year for FREE (online, per-issue), or can choose to purchase our semi-annual Comprehensive Exams (online or print). Non-subscribers can purchase individual exams.