The Medical Letter On Drugs and Therapeutics is a biweekly publication that provides:
- Evidence-based, peer-reviewed evaluations of new FDA-approved drugs with conclusions reached by a consensus of experts
- New information on previously approved drugs including pivotal clinical trials, new indications, and safety warnings
- Consensus recommendations for the preferred and alternative treatments for common disorders
- Comparative reviews of drugs for a given indication with particular attention to clinical efficacy, adverse effects, drug interactions, and cost
Our editorial process relies on a consensus of experts to ensure the information in our articles is presented in a balanced and scientifically supported manner.
Subscriptions to The Medical Letter include:
- Print version published and mailed biweekly (26 issues/year)
- Unlimited online access to current and past issues (1988 – present)
- Mobile App for iOS, Android, and Kindle Fire
- FREE online per issue CME/CE – Up to 52 credits annually, including ABIM MOC points
Select an Option
Other Medical Letter Products:
Discover potentially life-threatening interactions. Subscribe to Drug Interactions from The Medical Letter.
Earn up to 52 CME/CE credits/year. Purchase CME/CE Exams.
Want to stay organized? Get a Binder to hold your newsletters.
Want to have physical copies of past issues? Purchase a Bound Volume.