9. Y Katayose et al. Carryover effect on next-day sleepiness and psychomotor performance of nighttime administered antihistaminic drugs: a randomized controlled trial. Hum Psychopharmacol 2012; 27:428.
15. L Cox et al. American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology/American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology Omalizumab-Associated Anaphylaxis Joint Task Force follow-up report. J Allergy Clin Immunol 2011; 128:210.
22. L Gong et al. Loteprednol etabonate suspension 0.2% administered QID compared with olopatadine solution 0.1% administered BID in the treatment of seasonal allergic conjunctivitis: a multicenter, randomized, investigator-masked, parallel group study in Chinese patients. Clin Ther 2012; 34:1259.
28. DW Miller et al. An over-the-counter moisturizer is as clinically effective as, and more cost-effective than, prescription barrier creams in the treatment of children with mild-to-moderate atopic dermatitis: a randomized, controlled trial. J Drugs Dermatol 2011; 10:531.
30. F Pfab et al. Acupuncture compared with oral antihistamine for type I hypersensitivity itch and skin response in adults with atopic dermatitis: a patient- and examiner-blinded, randomized, placebo-controlled, crossover trial. Allergy 2012; 67:566.
43. ES Edwards et al. Epinephrine 0.3 mg bioavailability following a single injection with a novel epinephrine auto-injector, e-cue, in healthy adults, with reference to a single injection using EpiPen 0.3 mg. J Allergy Clin Immunol 2012;129:AB179.