|Subscribers: Log in to read full article. Not a subscriber? Subscribe or purchase article.|
1. Antiviral drugs for influenza. Med Lett Drugs Ther 2012; 54:1.
2. CDC. Vaccine virus selection for the 2012-2013 influenza season. Available at http://www.cdc.gov/flu/about/season/vaccine-selection.htm. Accessed September 16, 2012.
3. RB Belshe et al. Live attenuated versus inactivated influenza vaccine in infants and young children. N Engl J Med 2007; 356:685.
4. AS Monto et al. Comparative efficacy of inactivated and live attenuated influenza vaccines. N Engl J Med 2009; 361:1260.
5. CDC. Prevention and control of influenza with vaccines: recommendations of the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) – United States, 2012-13 influenza season. MMWR 2012; 61:613.
6. K Zaman et al. Effectiveness of maternal influenza immunization in mothers and infants. N Engl J Med 2008; 359:1555.
7. AA Eick et al. Maternal influenza vaccination and effect on influenza virus infection in young infants. Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med 2011; 165:104.
8. KL Nichol et al. Effectiveness of influenza vaccine in the community-dwelling elderly. N Engl J Med 2007; 357:1373.
9. M Loeb et al. Effect of influenza vaccination of children on infection rates in Hutterite communities: a randomized trial. JAMA 2010; 303:943.
10. P Haber et al. Vaccines and Guillain-Barré syndrome. Drug Saf 2009; 32:309.
11. MJ Greenhawt et al. Administering influenza vaccine to egg allergic recipients: a focused practice parameter update. Ann Allergy Asthma Immunol 2011; 106:11.