|Subscribers: Log in to read full article. Not a subscriber? Subscribe or purchase article.|
1. JS Kalus et al. Pharmacologic interventions for reversing the effects of oral anticoagulants. Am J Health Syst Pharm 2013; 70 [10 Suppl 1]: S12.
2. Prothrombin complex concentrates to reverse warfarin-related bleeding. Med Lett Drugs Ther 2011; 53:78.
3. SA Voils and B Baird. Systematic review: 3-factor versus 4-factor prothrombin complex concentrate for warfarin reversal: does it matter? Thromb Res 2012; 130:833.
4. A Holbrook et al. Evidence-based management of anticoagulant therapy: antithrombotic therapy and prevention of thrombosis, 9th ed: American College of Chest Physicians evidence-based clinical practice guidelines. Chest 2012; 141(2 Suppl):e152S.
5. I Pabinger et al. Prothrombin complex concentrate (Beriplex P/N) for emergency anticoagulation reversal: a prospective multinational clinical trial. J Thromb Haemost 2008; 6:622.
6. AE Patanwala et al. Prothrombin complex concentrate for critical bleeding. Ann Pharmacother 2011; 45:990.
7. M Zareh et al. Reversal of warfarin-induced hemorrhage in the emergency department.West J Emerg Med 2011; 12:386.