|Subscribers: Log in to read full article. Not a subscriber? Subscribe or purchase article.|
1. Drugs for female sexual dysfunction. Med Lett Drugs Ther 2010; 52:100.
2. SA Kingsberg et al. Treating dyspareunia caused by vaginal atrophy: a review of treatment options using vaginal estrogen therapy. Int J Womens Health 2010; 1:105.
3. GT Wurz et al. Ospemifene, vulvovaginal atrophy, and breast cancer. Maturitas 2013. Jan 15 (epub).
4. GA Bachmann et al. Ospemifene effectively treats vulvovaginal atrophy in postmenopausal women: results from a pivotal phase 3 study. Menopause 2010; 17:480.
5. DJ Portman et al. Ospemifene, a novel selective estrogen receptor modulator for treating dyspareunia associated with postmenopausal vulvar and vaginal atrophy. Menopause 2013; 20:623.
6. JA Simon et al. One-year long-term safety extension study of ospemifene for the treatment of vulvar and vaginal atrophy in postmenopausal women with a uterus. Menopause 2013; 20:1.
7. Wholesale acquisition cost (WAC). Source: $ource® Monthly (Selected from FDB MedKnowledge™) June 5, 2013. Reprinted with permission by FDB, Inc. All rights reserved. ©2013. www.fdbhealth.com/policies/drug-pricing policy. Actual retail prices may be higher.