The Medical Letter on Drugs and Therapeutics
Tisagenlecleucel (Kymriah) for ALL
October 23, 2017 (Issue: 1532)The FDA has approved tisagenlecleucel (Kymriah — Novartis), an individualized, genetically-modified cellular product, for treatment of relapsed or refractory B-cell precursor acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL) in patients ≤25 years old. The...more
- PA Brown et al. NCCN guidelines insights: Acute lymphoblastic leukemia, version 1.2017. J Natl Compr Canc Netw 2017; 15:1091.
- A Biondi et al. Redirecting T cells with chimeric antigen receptor (CAR) for the treatment of childhood acute lymphoblastic leukemia. J Autoimmun 2017 Aug 23 (epub).
- SL Maude et al. Chimeric antigen receptor T cells for sustained remissions in leukemia. N Engl J Med 2014; 371:1507.
- J Buechner et al. Global registration trial of efficacy and safety of CTL019 in pediatric and young adult patients with relapsed/refractory (R/R) acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL): update to the interim analysis. Clin Lymphoma Myeloma Leuk 2017; 17 (suppl 2):s263. Abstract ALL-152.
- DW Lee et al. Current concepts in the diagnosis and management of cytokine release syndrome. Blood 2014; 124:188.
The Medical Letter is a subscriber-funded nonprofit organization that publishes critical appraisals of new prescription drugs and comparative reviews of drugs for common diseases.