The Medical Letter on Drugs and Therapeutics
- Rivaroxaban (Xarelto) for Acute Coronary Syndrome
- Bleeding with Dabigatran (Pradaxa)
- Belatacept (Nulojix) for Prevention of Renal Transplant Rejection
- Fentanyl Nasal Spray (Lazanda) for Pain
- Who Should Take Vitamin Supplements?
- Safety of Dronedarone (Multaq)
- In Brief: Xigris Withdrawn
- 2011 Annual Index (Online Only)
Rivaroxaban (Xarelto) for Acute Coronary Syndrome
December 12, 2011 (Issue: 1379)The standard antithrombotic therapy for treatment of patients with acute coronary syndrome (ACS) is dual antiplatelet therapy with aspirin and clopidogrel (Plavix) or another thienopyridine, plus a parenteral anticoagulant while the patient is...more
The Medical Letter is a subscriber-funded nonprofit organization that publishes critical appraisals of new prescription drugs and comparative reviews of drugs for common diseases.