1. Simeprevir (Olysio) for chronic hepatitis C. Med Lett Drugs Ther 2014; 56:1.
2. Antiviral drugs. Treat Guidel Med Lett 2013; 11:19.
3. E Lawitz et al. Sofosbuvir for previously untreated chronic hepatitis C infection. N Engl J Med 2013; 368:1878.
4. IM Jacobson et al. Sofosbuvir for hepatitis C genotype 2 or 3 in patients without treatment options. N Engl J Med 2013; 368:1867.
5. S Zeuzem et al. Sofosbuvir + ribavirin for 12 or 24 weeks for patients with HCV genotype 2 or 3: the VALENCE trial. Hepatology 2013; 58(4) suppl 1:733A. Abs. 1085.
6. M Sulkowski et al. All-oral therapy with sofosbuvir plus ribavirin for the treatment of HCV genotype 1, 2, and 3 infection in patients co-infected with HIV (PHOTON-1). Hepatology 2013; 58(4) suppl 1:313a. Abs. 212.
7. MP Curry et al. Pretransplant sofosbuvir and ribavirin to prevent recurrence of HCV infection after liver transplantation. Hepatology 2013; 58(4) suppl 1:314A. Abs. 213.
8. IM Jacobson et al. SVR results of a once-daily regimen of simeprevir (SMV, TMC435) plus sofosbuvir (SOF, GS-7977) with or without ribavirin in cirrhotic and non-cirrhotic HCV genotype 1 treatmentnaive and prior null responder patients. The COSMOS study. Presented at 64th annual meeting of the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases, Washington, DC November 1-5, 2013. Abs. LB-3.
9. Inducers and inhibitors of CYP enzymes and P-glycoprotein. Med Lett Drugs Ther 2013; 55:e44.
10. A Osinusi et al. Sofosbuvir and ribavirin for hepatitis C genotype 1 in patients with unfavorable treatment characteristics: a randomized clinical trial. JAMA 2013; 310:804.
11. Approximate wholesale acquisition cost (WAC). Source: Analy$ource® Monthly (Selected from FDB MedKnowledge™) January 5, 2014. Reprinted with permission by FDB, Inc. All rights reserved. ©2014. www.fdbhealth.com/policies/drug-pricing-policy. Actual retail price may be higher.