The Medical Letter on Drugs and Therapeutics
- Antiviral Drugs for Seasonal Influenza 2014-2015
- Two New Drugs for Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Invokamet and Xigduo XR - Two New Combinations for Type 2 Diabetes
- Secondary Prevention of Stroke
- In Brief: Adding Ezetimibe to a Statin Improves Clinical Outcomes
- In Brief: Topiramate Extended-Release Capsules (Qudexy XR) (online only)
Antiviral Drugs for Seasonal Influenza 2014-2015
December 8, 2014 (Issue: 1457)Antiviral drugs can be used for treatment of influenza and as an adjunct to influenza vaccination for prophylaxis. Frequently updated information on influenza activity and antiviral resistance is available from the CDC at www.cdc.gov/flu.
The Medical Letter is a subscriber-funded nonprofit organization that publishes critical appraisals of new prescription drugs and comparative reviews of drugs for common diseases.