The Medical Letter on Drugs and Therapeutics
January 23, 2023
- Hemgenix - A Gene Therapy for Hemophilia B
- Topical Roflumilast (Zoryve) for Plaque Psoriasis
- Olopatadine/Mometasone (Ryaltris) for Allergic Rhinitis
- In Brief: Furoscix - A Subcutaneous Furosemide Infusor for Heart Failure
- In Brief: Finerenone (Kerendia) for Diabetic Kidney Disease
- Adagrasib (Krazati) for NSCLC (online only)
- Opdualag for Metastatic Melanoma (online only)
Subscribers: Log in to read full issue. Not a subscriber? Subscribe or purchase issue.
Hemgenix - A Gene Therapy for Hemophilia B
January 23, 2023 (Issue: 1668)Etranacogene dezaparvovec-drlb (Hemgenix – CSL Behring), an adeno-associated virus vector-based gene therapy, has been approved by the FDA for treatment of hemophilia B in adults who currently receive factor IX prophylaxis therapy or have...more
The Medical Letter is a subscriber-funded nonprofit organization that publishes critical appraisals of new prescription drugs and comparative reviews of drugs for common diseases.