|Subscribers: Log in to read full article. Not a subscriber? Subscribe or purchase article.|
1. Adult immunizations. Treat Guidel Med Lett 2011; 9:75.
2. CDC. Guidelines for vaccinating pregnant women – from recommendations of the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) October 1998 (updated May 2007). Available at www.cdc.gov/vaccines/pubs/downloads/b_preg_guide.pdf. Accessed November 16, 2011.
3. American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists Committee on Obstetric Practice. ACOG Committee Opinion No. 468: Influenza vaccination during pregnancy. Obstet Gynecol 2010; 116:1006.
4. Influenza vaccine for 2011-2012. Med Lett Drugs Ther 2011; 53:81.
5. CDC. Updated recommendations for use of tetanus toxoid, reduced diphtheria toxoid and acellular pertussis vaccine (Tdap) in pregnant women and persons who have or anticipate having close contact with an infant aged <12 months – Advisory Committee on Immunization Practice (ACIP), 2011. MMWR Morbid Mortal Wkly Rep 2011; 60:1224.
6. DK Sur et al. Vaccinations in pregnancy. Am Fam Physician 2003; 68:299.