|Subscribers: Log in to read full article. Not a subscriber? Subscribe or purchase article.|
1. Exenatide (Byetta) for type 2 diabetes. Med Lett Drugs Ther 2005; 47:45.
2. Drugs for type 2 diabetes. Treat Guidel Med Lett 2011; 9:47.
3. DJ Drucker et al. Exenatide once weekly versus twice daily for the treatment of type 2 diabetes: a randomised, open-label, non-inferiority study. Lancet 2008; 372:1240.
4. K Taylor et al. Exenatide once weekly treatment maintained improvements in glycemic control and weight loss over 2 years. BMC Endocrine Disorders 2011; 11:9.
5. T Blevins et al. DURATION-5: exenatide once weekly resulted in greater improvements in glycemic control compared with exenatide twice daily in patients with type 2 diabetes. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 2011; 96:1301.
6. DURATION-6 top-line study results announced. Available at: https://investor.lilly.com/releasedetail2.cfm?ReleaseID=554248. Accessed March 13, 2012.