|Subscribers: Log in to read full article. Not a subscriber? Subscribe or purchase article.|
1. LJ Stephen and MJ Brodie. Pharmacotherapy of epilepsy: newly approved and developmental agents. CNS Drugs 2011; 25:89.
2. Drugs for epilepsy. Treat Guidel Med Lett 2008; 6:37.
3. E Faught. Ezogabine: a new angle on potassium gates. Epilepsy Curr 2011; 11:75.
4. CH Large et al. The spectrum of anticonvulsant efficacy of retigabine (ezogabine) in animal models: implications for clinical use. Epilepsia 2012; 53:425.
5. RJ Porter et al. Randomized, multicenter, dose-ranging trial of retigabine for partial-onset seizures. Neurology 2007; 68:1197.
6. MJ Brodie et al. Efficacy and safety of adjunctive ezogabine (retigabine) in refractory partial epilepsy. Neurology 2010; 75:1817.
7. JA French et al. Randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial of ezogabine (retigabine) in partial epilepsy. Neurology 2011; 76:1555.