The Medical Letter on Drugs and Therapeutics
November 10, 2014
- Two New GLP-1 Receptor Agonists for Diabetes
- A Combination of Ledipasvir and Sofosbuvir (Harvoni) for Hepatitis C
- Contrave - A Combination of Bupropion and Naltrexone for Weight Loss
- Obinutuzumab (Gazyva) for Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (online only)
- Pembrolizumab (Keytruda) for Metastatic Melanoma (online only)
Subscribers: Log in to read full issue. Not a subscriber? Subscribe or purchase issue.
Two New GLP-1 Receptor Agonists for Diabetes
November 10, 2014 (Issue: 1455)Two new injectable GLP-1 (glucagon-like peptide-1) receptor agonists, dulaglutide (Trulicity [trū li si tee] – Lilly) and albiglutide (Tanzeum [tan' zee um] – GSK), have been approved by the FDA for once-weekly treatment of type 2 diabetes....more
The Medical Letter is a subscriber-funded nonprofit organization that publishes critical appraisals of new prescription drugs and comparative reviews of drugs for common diseases.