The Medical Letter on Drugs and Therapeutics
- Lecanemab (Leqembi) for Alzheimer's Disease
- Dupilumab (Dupixent) for Eosinophilic Esophagitis and Prurigo Nodularis
- Epsolay - A Benzoyl Peroxide Cream for Rosacea
- Transdermal Dextroamphetamine (Xelstrym) for ADHD
- COVID-19 Update: Evusheld Unlikely to Neutralize XBB.1.5 Omicron Variant (online only)
- In Brief: A New Indication for Dabrafenib (Tafinlar) and Trametinib (Mekinist) Combination Therapy (online only)
- Table: Inhibitors and Inducers of CYP Enzymes, P-Glycoprotein, and Other Transporters (online only)
- Tremelimumab (Imjudo) for Metastatic NSCLC (online only)
Lecanemab (Leqembi) for Alzheimer's Disease
February 6, 2023 (Issue: 1669)Lecanemab-irmb (Leqembi – Biogen/Eisai), an IV amyloid beta-directed monoclonal antibody, has received accelerated approval from the FDA for treatment of Alzheimer's disease. The label states that treatment with Leqembi should be initiated...more
- Aducanumab (Aduhelm) for Alzheimer's disease. Med Lett Drugs Ther 2021; 63:105.
- Addendum: Aducanumab (Aduhelm) for Alzheimer's disease. Med Lett Drugs Ther 2021; 63:120.
- Drugs for cognitive loss and dementia. Med Lett Drugs Ther 2022; 64:129.
- E McDade et al. Lecanemab in patients with early Alzheimer's disease: detailed results on biomarker, cognitive, and clinical effects from the randomized and open-label extension of the phase 2 proof-of-concept study. Alzheimers Res Ther 2022; 14:191. doi:10.1186/s13195-022-01124-2
- CH van Dyck et al. Lecanemab in early Alzheimer's disease. N Engl J Med 2023; 388:9. doi:10.1056/nejmoa2212948
The Medical Letter is a subscriber-funded nonprofit organization that publishes critical appraisals of new prescription drugs and comparative reviews of drugs for common diseases.